Crafting for a new baby

A colleague at work is going to be a Grandma again and I wanted to make a card for the new arrival.  Baby Phoebe is due to arrive this week and I got inspiration for this card from Facebook.  The image is from Digital Di and it was a delight to colour up.  Its called Baby Balloons B&W and i've linked it up for you to go and check it out.  There are so many images on this site, I feel a bit stupid that I haven't found this site before.   My intention was to colour this up in all pretty pinks but it got darker and darker and ended up with some red tones, I I kept going as it worked.. not often you can say that about colouring up reds!



Challenges









Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. oh my heart melted
    so so cuuuutee
    your coloring soo adorable
    sweet added of the flowers too
    what a cute baby card
    Kiss for that baby please its so sweet hanging there
    would you mind to change the challenge theme Creative with stamps challenge = BABY and please added the challenge badge to eligible to win the prize and to Honorable mention ( we are new challenge and love if you like to spread the words...)
    I believe our DT member will choose your card as one of the winner
    this is so cuuuteee
    many thanks to joining with us at Creative With Stamps this month
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, I have updated the entry. Sorry I linked it incorrectly.
      Good luck with your new challenge blog. I look forward to seeing it grow.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card and colors. So glad you shared at Creative with Stamps for our Baby challenge.

    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.