OddBallArt Co Challenge time

So in breaking news OddballArtCo had a design team call recently and I was thrilled to be asked to be on the Facebook team.    Ill be posting my cards or projects in Facebook but will add them here too.   Ive been having loads of fun colouring lately and my cards are just simply making me happy.  

Please not only visit the Facebook challenges  where we are anything goes using OddballArt but also the OddballArt challenge page where you can link up your themed cards.

For the Facebook September 1 challenge I have used Sid the Silly Seahorse Image No.323  I even pulled out my compressor to get this coloured as I wanted him to be in a bright vibrant ocean (background).   Again with keeping it simple, I used MFT dies for the border and a Simon Says die for the YOU sentiment.





Thanks for visiting today

I'm playing inWorkd wide open design team monthly challenge

2 comments:

  1. Well I can understand your appointment to Oddball DT, congratulations and I can only say you have done a brilliant job with your first DT project. Your colouring is fantastic and I love this creation. Great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring...nice work!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.