Scrappers Delight for Creative Fingers

Another challenge over at The Creative Fingers challenge blog today and we were lucky enough to have Scrappers delight sponsor us.  

I chose Manga Beach 4 to play with and got a touch excited with the white pen on her hair, which led to a card that was no where near my first thoughts, but to honest I love it, a bit of humour for the day.
This is especially relevant to me as we plan to go on a cruise soon as the colder days are hitting Sydney.  


We hope to see you over at the challenge blog and visiting our sponsor too 

Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Great twist with the digi. Reminds me of teenagers these day; wear next to nothing in awful weather and then moan they are cold! Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.