Thank you to our sponsors from Creative Fingers DT - Oddball Arts



Oddball Art Co was one of the generous sponsors of Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this year and to say thank you to them for their support I created the following card.   This is using



I used my CTMH papers for this card (yes I found them hidden neatly away) and Vinyl for the sentiment.  I have found it near impossible to stamp a sentiment on the CTMH embossed card so Vinyl was definitely the right choice.   


I'm joining in the Oddball Arts Anything goes challenge over at the Mixed.Mediaology Facebook page. and the mid month challenge of Winter at The Odd Balls Challenge blog.

DillyBeans is also a wonderful Sponsor of the Creative Fingers Challenge, these images are new to me and when you visit the store you will see how varied they are.   Its so nice to see images that can be as individual or quirky as you are!

I was lucky to receive the Penguin Framed image to use


I really wanted to have lots of red on this image, I printed him up huge (that square of the image is 9cm tall and wide) and due to the fax that red and i aren't friends when colouring I decided to piece it.  I loaded the image into my silhouette software and did a trace and split it up and just selected the parts of the image i wanted to be red, cut and wallah.  Simple paper piecing.   No scissors were harmed in the making of this project!

Thanks for Visiting Today.  Please be sure to visit all our wonderful sponsors and send them some spending love xxx

Challenges







5 comments:

  1. Brilliant design, image and papers used. lovely creation...looking forward to the new year and new ventures...xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. The penguin is sooo cute. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Merry Christmas/Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the penguin and the paper pieced red is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination for our atg theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh...I love your card...and not just because of the penguin !! Great rich colours and a lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.