Breaking out the Patterned Paper



I made up this card yesterday when I saw a new sketch blog, it made me reach for some new patterned paper pads and try my hand at the sketch.
I used papers from  Prisma pack and some dies and the cute little monkey from a CC Designs pack.

I have been wanting to join the CC design DT call but I have a limited supply of their rubber stamps, that said I have plenty of Amy R stamps, which they also sell.   I had a memory of this monkey in the back of my mind and went on the search to find him.  Glad I did.

Challenges



Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. HA! Can I please give this little guy a hug!! How cutsie is he!! I love your paper choices and the window was such a genius interpretation of the sketch! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw what a pretty creation! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.