Teddybo DT Call

I am excited to apply for the current DT call and even more excited to be thrilled with my final project.



I love this image from Teddybo and I had a recipient in mind when I created the card.  I always find it easier to create when the card is for a reason not just for the sake of creating for fun.



I started by using my cameo to do a print and cut of the image in a pierced oval and then started cutting more elements for my card.  The polka dot background was stretched outwards to make it fit my project.  And the banner was created using lots of foam adhesive to make it jump off the page a little.  
As for my colouring, those that have been following my blog for a long time will notice I left some white space, this is something I find hard to do, so I was really happy that I was able to put my Copic's down and leave the image alone. 

The DT call is running on Facebook, I'm sure you all will be inspired by the entries that are being submitted.

Be sure to visit Teddybo store too, be warned (enabler alert)... you will want to purchase!


Thanks for visiting today

I added the same card with a white backdrop, just to compare.  I think I need to go back to white backgrounds for photos?  Opinions?


   

 
   

1 comment:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.