Anything with Santa

Totally Gorjuss is having another Xmas challenge and we are after your anything with Santa projects. I dug into my SVGcut files and found this lovely guy.



I must remember to dig into cut files more often, I quite like the stamp style card base.

We finally popped our Xmas tree up this weekend and just as we finished with the Christmas ornament vomit (oh sorry..adding decorations) I declared we forgot to put the lights on the tree ...oops.

below is work in progress




near complete xmas ornament vomit..decorating that is..


we had to keep it fairly low on ornaments on the lower edge of the tree as our dearest little kitten is in ornament frenzy.

Now.. back to the challenge. Please pop over to the Totally Gorjuss Challenge blog and link up your creations. We are looking forward to seeing your Santa creations.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.