Totally Gorjuss - Remember

http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com.au/
This week at Totally Gorjuss our theme is Remember.

I took my inspiration from Kristina Werner and then Amy R (who had been inspired by Kristina)
and after several attempts I was finally satisfied with the outcome.
If you ever try this technique let me tell you that you definitely need a colour layer between your base and your card panel, otherwise the effect doesn't pop.
All of my coloured papers are from the scrap box, so this is definitely worth playing with to use up remnants (who else seems to have a never ending supply of remnants!)
Those that know me, know that I tend to be a little forgetful, im the person that thinks about sending a card to a friend a few days after their birthday, so my take on Remember is actually a kick in the pants for me to be punctual. 
The sentiment in this card is from Amy R - Birthday Sentiments.
I hope to see you all posting on the challenge blog so we can comment on your projects.
REMEMBER to leave me a comment here too, so I know you have visited.

Challenges
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

Both of these challenges are having Design Team calls at the moment, a perfect opportunity for people looking to challenge themselves. 
Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.