Just Because

Just Because I had a friend over tonight who mentioned that I had 12 hours left to enter into the Totally Gorjuss challenge.

blog logo
I did some inspiration searching on Pinterest and found a sketch that I liked, I played with a few elements and ended up with a totally different version with a circle off the side of the card.
 
 
This weeks challenge is String.  I dug out some variegated cotton twine that worked beautifully with the papers from My Minds Eye (Stella Rose Collection).  
 
Copics
Hair E70,71,74,79
Skin E000,00,11,04, R20
Dress BG10,11,13
Flowers R21,B11
 
Thanks for visiting today
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. That little girl is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week. Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.