Where are your shoes???

Guess what... my shoes are on my feet.  Maybe being on the DT for "If the Shoe fits" is having some effect on me.  Not only are my shoes on my feet... im actually using them... ie exercising!...eeek....what will become of me!

Ok onto things more serious, how is everyone going with their creations for the card drive over on the If the Shoe fits challenge blog?  I have a little stash of creations to send off... Im happy that I can contribute.   Im even sending this DT card.


Now some of the cool things about being on a Design Team is being introduced to new people and new websites, companies and products.  This week I am thrilled to introduce you to Beary Scrap Paper Crafting Boutique.

I was sent a  supply kit filled with the most yummy Mulberry Papers, and three little template kids and tools.  How spoiled am I feeling right about now!


Now here are the three patterns I got sent, 



and here are my two favourites... (guess who is going to order them...hmmm)



The bear just above reminds me of tattered teddy's or forever friends... either way he is cute!  and those that know me will laugh at my love of the owl... what is it with owls that fascinate me?

anyway moving on.. I do hope that I did this little piggy justice..  I think the hardest part was the eyes.. Eyes add emotion and i didnt want her to be a cranky pig!  Also, do you realise how hard it is to create a sentiment that refers to a pig?  Maybe I should of used it as a Congrats card for friends that are dieting.. (my friends to have queer senses of humour..so it would be funny)



So... you have read all of my ramble .. your reward is to discover our challenge.. and no its not writing a novel.
If the Shoe Fits challenge would like you to
Try Something New
my something new is mulberry paper creations and I attempted to create a scene.  I have a little trouble with perspective at times but I think I nailed it this time..

so now its your turn... head on over to the challenge blog and get all the details... and link link link...

And please be sure to visit our sponsor, they will be very happy to see you pop in

Im also playing in the Crafting for all seasons challenge of "texture"


 

1 comment:

  1. Super card, love the pig. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.