Inspirational Card Sketches #128

I was looking at some more challenge blogs earlier and found one of my old favourites, I love SKETCH challenges.   Add to my joy that ICS is also holding a DT call and I am doubly happy.
I started making this card in browns and it just wasnt singing to me.. i decided it needed colour and got out the compresser and airbrush (hard work..it was only under the desk...i make it sound like it was a real ordeal) and coloured the white cuttlebugged circle with blue, it immediately lifted the card.  Then came the papers and colour choices for the rest of the card.  I seem to be in a bit of a baby card theme of late and yet I know absolutely no one that is due to have a bub!

Ill have to edit the watermark.. I Inadvertently put 127 when the challenge is 128..

Some more challenges to play along with
Aud Sentiments - anything goes and DT call
Cuddly Buddly - Say something nice


Supplies
Card stock (varied)
Designer Paper - jillibean soup Spotted owl
Varied punches
Cuttlebug and dots embossing folder
buttons
Copics
Gazelle (personal die cutter) for the print and cut bear

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet Penny! love the green/blue color combo, one of my favs!
    Welcome to the Aud Sentiments team, so happy you'll be joining us!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny another of the newbies here - looking forward to working with you at Aud Sentiments. Love this card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly ……..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.