Cooking it up with Katie Challenge



So whats cooking this fortnight?  Well the DT all got to use any image from their stash for this challenge.  And we were given the following recipe to play with.


Challenge 17 - 5/12 (chose your own image)

Be charming
Make it Male
Use 3 colors only (not including white to stamp on)


We all would love to see what creations you can come up with
head on over to
and submit your creations!

I am laughing at myself now, as i've seen all the other DT creations and they have used charms... I missed the whole idea!  I thought be charming was for the image used.. and you must admit my bunny is charming!  for this challenge my embellishment of the clock is going to have to be my charm!  I can't believe i was that clueless to the obvious! 
Oh dear!

The rest of the DT are also waiting for your visits

1 comment:

  1. Penny this is gorgeous,your image is charming and so beautifully coloured!!! I love it!! BTW I think I would have missed the charms as well....lol....
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.