Im a little Excited!

What a day, I don't normally post about my life on this blog as I have another one that I ramble on.. the two may soon end up as one but time shall tell.
But today I decided I can ramble on this blog for a few reasons
I am officially unemployed again!  I finished work today at 3pm and i nearly ran out the door.  I got another cake, which is funny as i got a big farewell the first time I left so I didnt expect another cake. That was nice.  And I won another blog challenge, this excites me the most as I am really only new to this challenge fun!  There is a real thrill when you see your name in the winner's circle!  Its the small things in life isnt it.  Thats it.. I know nothing dramatic but hey I just wanted to share.  I am getting my thinking boots on for the Creatalicious Challenge for this month, its NO stamping other than sentiments!  I am thinking of a 3D project instead of a page or a card, I mean the ideas are endless so I am really looking forward to playing along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny congrats on winning a DT spot with the awesome Creatilicious ladies. Can't wait to work together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.