Buttons and Boxes!


First of all, I am thrilled to announce that
I was asked to participate in the


I'm a bit scared really, as the standard of work on
that blog is absolutely stunning, I really am going
to have to work on the creativity!


The Challenge over at Creatalicious this month is
exactly that. A Challenge. For those that don't know
what it is..
No stamped images, you can stamp sentiments and use punches, 
diecuts and stickers
 (anything as long as it is not a stamped image or a digi image)


My entry for the month isnt exactly as I planned but
its close, I have the rest of the month to work on a few
other ideas that are floating in my head.


This little box fits the criteria of both Creatalicious and
My Little Paper Shop LPSC51, which is to add buttons
to your project.


The box is 2.5inches square at the base, 2inches high
the lid is 1inch deep. I have used card stock from my stash
which is slowly dwindling down.. ..really slowly!










8 comments:

  1. this is super cute! What a lovely little box! I love love love it! Thanks for playing along with my button challenge over at Little paper Shop bog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,and such pretty papers.....much more beautiful than a store bought box!!! Congrats on your DT post,looking forward to seeing your creations!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty creation with great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling Penny. Love that cute little box. Thanks for playing along with the Little Paper Shop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is beautiful.. Love it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are amazing.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.